Midlothian Outdoor Pool
We can’t wait for you to share tons of fun and games at our outdoor pool!
Make A Splash and Join The Tidal Waves!
The outdoor pool at the Midlothian Family YMCA is available for a separate purchase for YMCA members and non-members. (The indoor pool is included with your YMCA membership year-round.)
Lap Lanes are available for Outdoor Pool members on a first-come/first-serve basis.
Drinks are available through our vending machine and snacks and ice cream are available for purchase at the Gate House. Outside food and drink is allowed. However, no glass containers, alcohol or drugs are permitted on the premises. Please discard all trash in appropriate waste receptacles after use.
Purchase a Nanny Pass with a valid outdoor pool membership so your babysitter can accompany your kids to the Outdoor Pool. Nanny Pass users may not use the pool unless they are accompanied by the valid Outdoor Pool members they are assigned to. Nanny Pass users must be 16 or older.
All Outdoor Pool Members are allowed guests. Guests up to 17 years old are $5 per guest; 18 years and older guests are $10 per person; families are $20 per family.
- Y Members are not eligible to use their complimentary guess passes at the pool.
- Guests can come an unlimited number of times to the pool throughout the summer.
- All guests must have a non-member account in Daxko. Visit our Become a Member page and choose "Non-Member."
- Guests under 18 years old need an adult to create the non-member account on their behalf.
- Because of the high usage during our holiday events, we ask you refrain from bringing guests to these events.
The YMCA will close the pool in the event of inclement weather if the safety of our members and guests is at risk. While we will try to “wait out the storm,” the pool will remain closed for 30 minutes after each lightning strike or clap of thunder.
Swim tests assist our lifeguards in more quickly identifying the swimmers who can be in different areas of the pool. Our swim test consists of jumping in the water, treading water for 15 seconds, and swimming 25 yards.