As a YMCA member, you have access to hundreds of FREE group exercise classes each week at any of our YMCA locations.
Our classes include Cardio, Strength, Cardio & Strength, Yoga & Mind/Body and Water Fitness for all ages, levels and abilities. Click Schedules (at the top of every page on our website) for specific class offerings at each location or download our YMCA app.
Develop cardio endurance with our cardio classes including Les Mills BODYCOMBAT, Cardio Dance, Classic Cardio, Cycle, Gentle Cardio, Hip Hop Dance, Kickboxing, Kid Fit, POUND, Step, WERQ, Zumba and more.
Build your strength with our strength classes including Barre, Body Sculpt, Les Mills BODYPUMP, Core, Gentle Strength, Core and TRX.
CARDIO & STRENGTH
Strengthen your muscles and build your cardiorespiratory fitness with Cardio and Strength classes all in one including Boot Camp, Cardio Strength, Cycle Strength, Gentle Fusion, HIIT, Kettlebell Blast, Les Mills GRIT, PiYo, SOULFusion, Step Strength, TRX Boot Camp and more.
YOGA & MIND/BODY
Improve your flexibility, strength and calm the mind with Yoga classes including Les Mills BODYBALANCE, Tai Chi, Pilates, Yoga including beginner, Chair, Family, Gentle, Hatha , Power, Kids, Vinyasa and Yin yoga,
Reduce impact on your joints while you improve your health with our water fitness classes including Aqua Arthritis, Aqua Balance, Aqua Boot Camp, Aqua Cardio Power, Aqua HIIT, Aqua Tabata, Aqua Tai Chi, Aqua Zumba, Deep Water, H20 Pump, Just My Speed, Water Strides and Silver Splash.
SMARTSTART TO GROUP EXERCISE
If you are new to Group Exercise we recommend SMARTSTART. You can attend a group exercise class for the first 20-30 minutes. At that time you are welcome to leave and cooldown on your own. This plan allows you to join the class without the expectation of staying for an entire 45-55 minute class. As you progress in your fitness journey, we encourage you to stay a little longer each time you attend, working your way to the entire duration of class. Just make sure you tell the instructor that you are there for SmartStart before the class begins!
To ensure the best experience for everyone, please adhere to the following guidelines when participating in Group Exercise classes:
- Reservations are required to ensure your spot in Group Exercise classes.
- Your reservation may be forfeited at the start of class if you're not present.
- Ages 8 and below are allowed to participate in Kids & Family classes.
- Youth ages 9-14 must obtain a Youth Fitness Certification prior to attending classes.
- Youth ages 9-10 may participate in low intensity classes with a parent.
- Youth ages 11-14 may participate in low and moderate intensity classes.
- No food or drink containers (other than water bottles) are allowed in class.
- Please turn cellphone sound off and take conversations outside of class if necessary.