The Downtown YMCA has recently renovated their squash areas to provide 3 regulation size squash courts, located on the first floor of the Downtown YMCA. Squash offers great exercise and fun competition for all ages. Equipment is available at the Downtown Member Services Desk.
Reservations are temporarily suspended until we re-open. (Reservations are not required, but courts are available on a first come-first serve basis if not reserved.)
Taught by the Downtown YMCA Squash Coordinator John Patton, private or semi-private lessons can help you learn the game as a beginner, improve your skills, or prepare for competition.
- 30 minute YMCA Members: $30/lesson, Non-Members: $45/lesson
- 45 minute YMCA Members: $45/lesson, Non-Members: $60/lesson
- 60 minute YMCA Members: $60/lesson, Non-Members: $75/lesson
Semi-Private Lessons (2 participants, price per person)
- 30 minute YMCA Members: $25/lesson, Non-Members: $35/lesson
- 45 minute YMCA Members: $30/lesson, Non-Members: $40/lesson
- 60 minute YMCA Members: $35/lesson, Non-Members: $45/lesson
To schedule a lesson or to find out more information, contact our Squash Coordinator John Patton.