Would you like to make a difference every day at work?
Imagine going to work knowing that what you do each day positively affects the lives of the people in your community. Working at the Y, you’ll discover more than a job—you’ll enjoy a career with a future and the opportunity to make a lasting difference in the lives of those around you. At our sites all across the greater Richmond area, Y staff members are transforming lives by nurturing the potential of youth and teens, improving the nation’s health and well-being, and providing support to our neighbors. At the Y, you will:
- Take part in meaningful work in a supportive environment
- Strengthen your skills in leadership and communications
- Grow your career in a strong organization that promotes from within
- Learn and develop new abilities through extensive training opportunities
- Meet new and diverse people in a fun, fast-paced environment
YMCA employees can be involved with:
- Employee Resource Groups
- Peer Coaching
- Local and Regional Training
- Association of Y Professionals (AYP)
- National and International Conference and Events
- Executive Leadership Institutes
- Networking and Access to YMCA Professionals Worldwide
What will your Y story be?