Child Care Forms
Thank you for registering for one of our YMCA Camp and Child Care programs! With our online registration, most of the information we need and are required to have on file was completed during the registration process. However, there are a few forms that may need signatures or simply can’t be completed online. Print them out, complete them, and return them to the appropriate program staff.
Before & After School Care
The YMCA believes that income shouldn’t be a barrier to quality programs. If you are interested in our financial assistance program, learn more about our income-based rates. If you’re already a YMCA member, scroll to the bottom of the page.
Our trained and certified staff work with our participants in large group settings (within licensing standards). YMCA staff builds relationships, fosters a sense of belonging and creates opportunities for our participants to achieve and learn.
We consider the needs of each participant to promote success and provide a positive experience. Disclosure of special needs will not bar participation. Let us know when you register if your child is developmentally, emotionally, or physically challenged or requires another type of assistance.
All activities are open to all individuals who meet the following essential eligibility requirements by themselves with or without a reasonable accommodation:
Participant Behavior Requirements
Children are expected to display appropriate behavior at all times. To assure the maximum enjoyment of the program by all participants, please review the following guidelines with your child.
- Exhibit individual and group behavior that models our Core Values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility and that doesn’t disrupt the flow of teaching and learning
- Stay with the group
- Be pleasant to others and refrain from using foul language
- Refrain from putting themselves and others in danger
- Use equipment, supplies, and facilities as instructed
- Have the ability to follow verbal and/or visual direction
- Always wear shoes and clothes that conform with the Parent Handbook
- Is able to manage all personal hygiene
- Is able to ambulate on own or with a mechanical device in varied terrains, including, sloped and uneven ground.
- Is able to perform gross motor functions and fine motor functions with reasonable guidance
Additional Requirements for Programs with Outdoor Activities
- Is able to withstand exposure to the outdoors for extended periods of time.
- Is able to get in and out of a kayak and/or canoe.
- Is able to maintain a balanced, upright position when seated in a kayak, canoe, and/or bicycle
- Is willing to wear all safety equipment correctly such as, but not limited to; protective helmets and life jacket
Other requirements may apply for unique features at some of our facilities, like challenge courses.