The benefits of volunteering with the YMCA of Greater Richmond are many. We offer volunteers a chance to improve the lives of children and families that make our communities stronger. In addition to feeling great about your efforts, volunteers have the opportunity to:
- Explore personal interests and passions
- Give back to their community
- Fulfill community service requirements for school credit
- Develop new relationships and make friends
- Gain community service experience to add to college, financial aid, and scholarship applications
- Learn, grow, and HAVE FUN!
Some volunteer opportunities include, coaching, refereeing, shopping for YMCA Bright Beginnings after-school tutoring, or fundraising. To view our current volunteer opportunities available, visit our Employment Opportunities page. Within the job listings, you will also find our volunteer listings.
For any questions or concerns about volunteerism, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.