The benefits of volunteering with the YMCA of Greater Richmond are many. We offer volunteers a chance to improve the lives of children and families that make our communities stronger. In addition to feeling great about your efforts, volunteers have the opportunity to:
- Explore personal interests and passions
- Give back to their community
- Fulfill community service requirements for school credit
- Develop new relationships and make friends
- Gain community service experience to add to college, financial aid, and scholarship applications
- Learn, grow, and HAVE FUN!
Some volunteer opportunities include, coaching, refereeing, shopping for YMCA Bright Beginnings after-school tutoring, or fundraising. To become a volunteer at any YMCA location in Greater Richmond please fill out an application here.
For any questions or concerns about volunteerism, please email us at email@example.com.